This New Forged Iron has a minimum order of 5-PW (6 irons). You get to pick your flex and length! Your clubs will be Base Priced with the following:
- ERG Golf X3 1025 Forged Iron Head
- Apollo Standard Stepped Steel Shaft in Senior, Ladies, Regular, Stiff
Rexton House Grip
ERG Golf X3 1025 Forged Iron Heads
- If you demand ultimate playability with consistent distance and forgiveness, these are the irons for you
- ERG is excited to introduce the precision 1025 forged new tech design X3 irons. These forged beauties are well balanced and cut through the turf with a surgical precision allowing the golfer to hit the perfect shots time after time while also delivering impressive distance and forgiveness
- The X3 irons are hot forged from a raw billet of soft carbon steel for a responsive feel preferred by low handicap golfers. The softer steel allows for more bending than conventional 431 stainless steel iron heads for improved custom fitting.
- The ERG X3 irons undergo a 9-point face thickness measurement to ensure consistently high COR numbers.
- Face and score lines are precision milled; score lines are USGA conforming design
- The X1 Forged Irons incorporate ERG's innovative Weight Balance Design System that determines efficient weight, balance and volume calculations to establish optimal CG and high MOI numbers. Using this method and factoring in the desired performance qualities ERG Golf can create a set of irons fine tuned with a specific player in mind. ERG Golf has developed this system of evaluating and controlling the weight and face thickness in 4 sections of our irons to create and control the desired ball flight. Attention to detail is important to ERG Golf.
- Loft, Lie, Face Angle +/- 1°; Weight +/- 3 gm tolerance.
||#5 - PW
||1025 Carbon Forged
||56 mm (#5 I)
||72 mm (#5 I)