This Driver will be built according to your desired Loft, Shaft, Flex, and Grip. Head Cover Included
Base Priced with Acer Velocity Graphite Shaft and house grip
- Two Piece Construction of cast titanium body for improved uniformity and increased accuracy.
- Cast titanium body eliminates tig welded lines and improves uniformity & accuracy
- Adjustable Hosel Sleeve: Face Angle is adjustable to prevent a hook or slice for long & straight shots. Adjustable hosel design allows you to adjust the face angle from 1.5º open to neutral to 1.5º closed. Choose from three face angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and help you square the face to the ball at impact. The adjustable hosel allows you to change the lie angle from 57º to 56º (i.e. 1º upright).Adjustable sliding weight system changes Center of Gravity, optimizes spin and let you select your preferred bias: distance enhanced draw bias or fade bias
- - 1.5º Face Angle promotes a distance enhancing draw bias
- 0º (Square) Face Angle
- +1.5º Face Angle promotes a fade bias
- 1º Upright Lie at Square Face
- The hosel sleeve also allows you to exchange shafts and to play with different shafts.
- Maximum COR for more energy transfer. The new Mondeo Jet Black features a maximum allowed COR for maximum spring-like effort for more distance at less efforts. The CT value has been measured as 247 +/- 10. The USGA has limited the CT (Characteristic Time) to 239 microseconds with a tolerance of up to 10, this is the amount of time there is contact between the clubface of a driver and the ball at the moment of impact. The Jet Black's CT of 247 is at the upper limit of the USGA CT allowed tolerance
- The expanded face-to-back distance (106 mm) increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Head comes with a complimentory wrench, 1 x pre-installed shaft adapter and a special ferrule.
- Allow 3 business days for club building.
||Cast 811 Titanium